- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Amprobe IR608A Infrared Thermometer Gun (Open Box Item)
About The Amprobe IR608A Infrared Thermometer Gun
The Amprobe IR608A Infrared Thermometer Gun features a laser pointer to allow for easy targeting and temperature measurement. The Amprobe IR608A Infrared Thermometer Gun is a quick and effective diagnostic tool for identifying problems in a wide variety of applications such as HVAC/R, fire safety and protection, industrial maintenance automotive, quality control and it's small enough to carry in your pocket. The Amprobe IR608A Infrared Thermometer Gun is lightweight with a solid ergonomic design and employs a pistol grip design to provide a comfortable grip and features a measuring range of 18 degrees Celsius to 400 degrees Celsius (0 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit). A division of Fluke Electronics, Amprobe offers a wide variety of devices to fit your application.
- Pistol grip design for comfortable grip
- Small enough to fit in your pocket
- Measuring range - 18 °C to 400 °C (0 °F to 750 °F)
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Laser sighting for accurate targeting (CE EN60825 certified Class II)
- Display hold
- Fast response time
- Distance to spot size ratio 8:1
- Accuracy to 2 %
- Backlit display
- Battery included
- Distance to Spot Size 8:1
- Low Battery Indicator: Battery icon appears in display
- Model: IR608A
- Part Number: 3015690
- - 18 °C to 400 °C (0 °F to 750 °F)
- Temperature display: 0.2 °C or 0.5 °F
- Targets: - 1 °C to 400 °C (30 °F to 750 °F) Accuracy: ± 2 % of reading or ± 2 °C (±3.5 °F), whichever is greater
- 18 °C to - 1 °C (0 °F to 30 °F) Accuracy: ± 3 °C (± 5 °F) at 23 °C (73 °F) ± 2 °C (± 3.5 °F)
- Repeatability: ± 2 % of reading or ± 2 °C (± 3 °F)
- Response time: 500 mSec, 95 % response
- Spectral response: 7 to 18 μm
- UPC/DCI: 0 95969 41341 1
- Battery Life: 12 hours Typical (Alkaline)
- Size: 152 mm x 101 mm x 38 mm (6 in x 4 in x 1.5 in)
- Weight: 227 g (0.5 lb)
- Warranty: One-year
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability through the Manufacturer:
Your Amprobe product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Amprobe's warranty obligation is limited, at Amprobe's option, to refund of the purchase price, free of charge repair, or replacement of a defective product. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Amprobe's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, return the product with proof of purchase to an authorized Amprobe Test Tools Service Center or to an Amprobe dealer or distributor. See Repair Section for details. This warranty is your only remedy. All other warranties - whether express, implied or statutory - including implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, are hereby excluded. Neither Amprobe nor its parent company or affiliates shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or losses, arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
All test tools returned for warranty or non-warranty repair or for calibration should be accompanied by the following: your name, company's name, address, telephone number, and proof of purchase. Additionally, please include a brief description of the problem or the service requested and include the test leads with the meter. Non-warranty repair or replacement charges should be remitted in the form of a check, a money order, credit card with expiration date, or a purchase order made payable to Amprobe Test Tools.
Amprobe Test Tools
Everett, WA 98203
Amprobe Test Tools
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.