- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel
The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel provides all the features you may need to provide comfort control throughout your home. The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel accounts for excess system pressure; this is a requirement for any zone control system. The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel is a single or multi-stage heat/cool or heat pump 4 zone control panel. The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel is also expandable to 12 zones by adding an Aprilaire 6402 Expansion Panel (Sold Separately).
The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel also provides true independent control for each zone in your home. Each individual zone thermostat can turn the fan operation on within the zone it is connected to. The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel also features a vacation operation for when you are going to be gone for an extended period of time. The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel also has a zone changeover feature that is based upon time. The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel features a LED status indicator that will aid in troubleshooting and is visible through the cover. The fan purge feature assures that the air is directed to the last zone that called. The HVAC equipment is protected by the short cycle protection that prevents from cycling to frequently. The Aprilaire 6404 4-Zone Comfort Control Panel is also completely maintenance free.
Additional Information :
- Any Zone Sets Mode, Provides true independent control for each zone
- Zone Changeover Based on Time
- LED Status Indicators are Visible through the Cover, these Allow your Customer to Aid in Troubleshooting
- Fan Purge Assures Air is Directed to Last Zone(s) Calling
- Short Cycle Protection, Protects the HVAC Equipment from too Frequent Cycles
- No Maintenance or Adjustments Needed After Installation
- Vacation Operation, Allows system to operate in setback from the thermostat designated Zone 1 when leaving for extended periods
- 4 Zoned Comfort Control Panel
- Rated Voltage: 20 to 30 VAC
- Rated Current: 3 amp
- Fuse Rating: 3 amp, slow blow fuse
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 140°F
- RH and RC Terminals: Independent heat and cool relays for 2 transformer systems
- Plenum Sensor High Limit Temperature: Selectable between 140°F and 170°F
- Plenum Sensor Low Limit Temperature: Selectable between 40°F and 45°F
- Transformer Requirements
- Required VA: 40VA, Max. # of Powered Dampers: 3 or Less
- 75VA, Max. # of Powered Dampers: 4 thru 6
- 40VA, Max. # of Powered Dampers: per 3 Dampers 7 or more
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I have some delicate plants in the house
I have some delicate plants in the house that need to stay moist and was afraid of a drop in temperature when we were on vacation. We bought this Aprilaire 6404 in time for our Aspen trip in December, set it on 'vacation mode' and the necessary temperature was maintained while we were away. I've never been happier'and neither have my orchids.
on 07-10-2014 by Nicole
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.