- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Aprilaire 8465 Thermostat, 5/1/1 or 5/2 Day Programmable Dual Powered Thermostat for Heat Pump
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Aprilaire 8465 5/1/1 or 5/2 Day Programmable Dual Powered Programmable Thermostat for Heat Pump
In search of a well-designed programmable thermostat? Look no further than the Aprilaire Programmable Heat Pump Thermostat. This ingeniously designed model features a large 4.5 inch LCD screen for easy reading, permanent program retention in case of power outage, choice of 5/1/1 day or 5/2 day programs, simple set-up menu that allows you to activate optional features, and easy to install design. The aprilaire 8465 configures as manual heat/cool, or with auto changeover. The 8466 also can display outdoor temperature, allowing you to make any necessary adjustment to your scheduled programming (requires 8052 outdoor temperature sensor, sold separately). It is compatible with heat pump systems and has three stages: 2 heat and 1 cool. In addition, the heat/cool changeover is automatic or manual. With its host of sensible features, this practical model gives you easy control over your heat pump system.
Aprilaire 8400 Series thermostats have an Integrated Auto-Changeover Mode for Heating & Cooling
- Easy to install
- Battery or hardwire operable
- Quick reference instructions on unit
- LCD screen for easy reading and using
- Permanent memory retention
- Displays room temperature, temperature setting, and outdoor temperature (WITH model 8052 sensor)
- Choose from 5/1/1 day or 5/2 day programs
- Compatible with heat pump systems
- Water panel, air filter, dehumidifier, and HVAC service indicators
- Terminals: Rc, R, W, Y, G, C, S1, S2, 0/B, L, W2
- Operating voltage 24 VAC (18 - 30 VAC)
- Current - Maximum: 2.5A (total), 1.0A (single output)
- Maximum surge current: 5A
- Power supply Dual power. Can be battery or 24 VAC powered (When both the sources are available, battery will be used as back up power.)
- Battery power: AA size alkaline battery x 2
- Battery life: Approximately 1 year
- Outdoor temperature sensor Maximum distance: 300 feet
- Room temperature measurement Display range: 32° to 99°F (0° to 40°C)
- Outdoor temperature measurement Display range: -20° to 130°F (-30° to 55°C)
- Temperature setting range
- Heat: 45° to 90°F (7° to 32°C)
- Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C)
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.50" x 1.00"
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.