- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch RP3P Tankless Water Heater, 120V 29A Electric Single-Point Powerstream Pro - Indoor
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bosch Tronic 3000 US3View this item
About the 120V, 29A Bosch Electric Tankless Hot Water Heater - RP3P Point of Use Powerstream Pro
Heated water on demand is now completely possible with the Bosch RP3P Point of Use Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater, which is 120V and 29A. This efficiently designed unit is small and easily installed wherever you most need hot water. It is often found in offices, stores, service stations, warehouses and concession stands.
The Bosch RP3P Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater is 99% efficient, causing very little energy waste and boasting a zero stand-by loss that other units can yield. The device’s sheathed heating element and heat exchanger made of solid copper are protected by a tough plastic shell, keeping your unit safe from damaging external factors.
Please have this device professionally installed if you would like to take full advantage of the five year factory warranty that accompanies the Bosch RP3P Powerstream Pro Electric Tankless Water Heater. Never wait for hot water again as you enjoy the instant reliability of this product.IMPORTANT: Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive a factory warranty.
Designed for point-of-use installation. Maximum flow rate is 1 Gallons per Minute (1 low-flow fixture)
- Pro Version of the Bosch PowerStar AE3.4
- Compact, Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater
- Easy Installation
- 99 Percent Efficient with zero stand-by loss
- No temperature/Pressure Relief Valve Needed (check local codes)
- Solid Copper Heat Exchanger and Copper Sheathed Heating Element
- Tough Plastic Housing
- Volts: 120V Hardwired
- Kilowatts: 3.4 kW
- Amps: 29A
- Minimum Flow Rate: .50 gpm
- Wire Size: Minimum #10 AWG
- Water Fittings: 1/2" male NPT
- Temperature Rise: 41° F at 0.5 gpm, 20° F at 1.0 gpm
- Item Must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be eligible to receive the 5-year warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
We use this unit in our kitchen
We use this unit in our kitchen for three years already and we have no problems with it. I would recommend it to my friends!
on 07-10-2014 by Kimberly
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.