- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Bosch Therm 330 PN LP Propane Tankless Water Heater, 75,000 BTUs, NonCondensing Whole House, Indoor, 3.3 GPM
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Gas Tankless Water HeatersView all items in this category
The Bosch Therm 330 PN LP Propane Tankless Water Heater produces 74,900 BTUs per hour at a maximum. This non-condensing tankless heater attributes to the space saving, yet powerhouse needed to provide a home with warm water. Utilizing the piezo ignition, this Bosch propane tankless water heater requires no electrical source. The spark is created by a crystal that strikes to ignite the pilot light, thus not using any electricity whatsoever. The Bosch Therm 330 PN LP Propane Tankless Water Heater is best known to be used in conditions where electrical sources are scarce or where outages are plentiful. The 330 PN LP requires a 0.5 GPM activation flow rate and has a temperature range from high to low. Although the unit is compact, it can be able to supply two running water supplies constantly with hot water. Power is never compromised with large energy consumption; the Bosch Therm 330 PN has a 78% thermal efficiency rating.
Bosch has been manufacturing water heating solutions for over 125 years. With such great experience and dedication, Bosch products have withstood the test of time. With advances in heat burner designs, Bosch was able to design a better, more efficient way of heating water in homes and commercial applications all over. Bosch products are a pure depiction of the technological advances and the many steps to growth and evolution.The Bosch Therm 330 PN LP Propane Tankless Water Heater is for use in residential applications of up to 4,500 ft. of altitude. Bosch backs all of these great features with the industry leading 15-year warranty and a product life expectancy of over 20 years. Bosch also has made their units 100% serviceable, allowing for your next purchase to last a lifetime ahead.
- Suitable for indoor use
- 78% thermal efficiency
- 74,900 BTU maximum input
- 3.3 gallons per minute capacity at 35F° rise
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Patented burner design
- Exclusive safety controls
- Piezo Ignition utilizes a crystal spark to generate voltage, requiring no electricity
- Built for durability and serviceability with 20+ Years Product Life Expectancy
- Condensing/Non-Condensing: Non-Condensing
- Application: Residential
- Max Input (BTU): 75,000
- Min Input (BTU): 30,735
- Capacity at 35°F Rise (gpm): 3.3
- Capacity at 55°F Rise (gpm): 2.1
- Intelligent Cascading: No
- Min Flow Rate: 0.50 GPM
- Temp Range (°F): High - Low
- Temp Stability (°F): N/A
- Default Temp (°F): N/A
- Energy Factor: N/A
- Thermal Efficiency: 78%
- Installation Options: Indoor
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 12 1/4" x 22 7/8" x 8 3/4"
- Weight (lbs.): 26
- Inlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Outlet Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Gas Connection: 1/2" NPT
- Max Water Pressure: 150 psi
- Min Water Pressure: 13 psi
- Condensing Heat Exchanger: N/A
- Venting Options: Galvanized B-Vent
- Vent Maximum Run: N/A
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Limited 15 Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
I needed a new water heater, but it didn't want to buy another traditional model
I needed a new water heater, but it didn't want to buy another traditional model. I did research and bought online the Bosch Therm 330 PN LP tankless water heater.
on 07-10-2014 by Julie
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.