- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Cadet TH106 Thermostat, Single Pole Digital Electronic Programmable Thermostat - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Cadet TH106 Single Pole Digital Electronic Programmable Thermostat can help you to save up to 30% on your heating bill It provides constant comfort with digital temperature sensing and control that can be personalized with easy push button 7 day programming with up to 4 settings per day. This thermostat includes a battery free back up, triac switching for silent operation, and an early start function to calculate the best heating start period. The Cadet TH106 Single Pole Digital Electronic Programmable Thermostat can easily replace most wall mount line voltage thermostats. This single pole two wire thermostat is recommended for 120, 208, and 240 volt baseboard and in-wall heaters. It can be set for 15 second cycles for baseboard heaters and 15 minute cycles for fan heaters.
The Cadet TH106 Single Pole Digital Electronic Programmable Thermostat is both UL and CSA listed. The temperature display is digital with an LCD display. The LCD display shows the time, day of the week, actual room temperature, mode, and current status of the heater.
Additional Information: • • •
- Single-pole (SPST 2 Wires)
- Unsurpassed digital temperature sensing provides accuracy of 0.15 degrees Celsius/ 0.27 degrees Fahrenheit, eliminating temperature swings
- Use with 120, 208, or 240 Volt in-wall electric heaters and baseboards, up to 4000 Watts
- On-screen heating power indicator verifies power being used at a glance
- Silent TRIAC switching action provides 100% silent operation
- 7 day programming with early start function, 4 daily time periods, pre-programmed or personalize schedule
- Push button programming override options
- Two-wire design with non-polarized lead wires assure easy installation for new construction or replacement
- Color: White
- Wattage: Up to 4000W at 240V
- Amperage: 16.7A at 120V/208V/240V
- Setpoint Range: 40 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit (5 to 30 degrees Celsius)
- Part Number: 08160
- Honeywell thermostat sold by Cadet
One (1) Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Does exactly what it's designed to do
Does exactly what it's designed to do. I use it with my Cadet heater to keep the bathroom around 75 degrees and it does a decent job.
on 07-10-2014 by Jessica
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.