- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Chicago Faucets 625-CP Chicago Faucet Combination Pedal Box - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Chicago Faucets 625-ABCPView this item
About the Chicago Faucets 625-CP
The Chicago Faucets 625-CP Combination Pedal Box is a specialty fitting pedal valve. The Chicago Faucet Pedal Valves are short polished aluminum pedals indexed H and C for easy identification. Featuring a NAIAD self-closing renewable cartridge, two 1/2 inch NPT female back inlets, and one 3/8 inch NPT female back outlet. This product is tested and certified to industry standards: ASME A112.18.1, NSF 61 Sec. 9, and CSA B125. For over 100 years, Chicago Faucets has been America’s leading manufacturer of commercial faucets, offering a complete range of products for schools, laboratories, hospitals, office buildings, food service, airports and sports facilities. You can be rest assured that the products you purchase are uniquely American and quality controlled because all of the manufacturing, research and development facilities are located here in the United States.
NOTICE: This product may NOT be sold, distributed for sale or use in, or used in California or Vermont. California and Vermont laws strictly limit the amount of lead in pipes, fittings, fixtures intended to convey or dispense water for human consumption. This product has NOT been certified to meet these standards. Additional Information: Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF) Manufacturer Drawing (PDF) Also available in ECAST Low Lead (Model: 625-ABCP)
- Combination Pedal Box
- One 3/8 inch NPT Female Back Outlet
- Short Pedals
- NAIAD Metering Non-adjustable Self Closing Cartridges
- Two 1/2 inch NPT Female Thread Back Inlets
- Model: 625-CP
- Rating Operating Pressure: 20-125 PSI
- Rated Operating Temperature: 40-140°F
- Compliant to: ASME A112.18.1M, CSA B125.1, NSF 61, Section 9
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty, Five (5) Year Limited Cartridge Warranty, One (1) Year Limited Finish Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.