- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 2555-216 Bathroom Faucet, Victorian Two-Handle - Chrome
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Delta 2555SS-216SSView this item
This Double-Handle Victorian centerset lavatory faucet has a traditional style with a new age design. Delta's lower flow faucets typically use about 20% less water, with equal or superior performance. It's control mechanism is the rotating cylinder type, with stainless steel plate and 180 rotation, and replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets. This faucet will definitely get the job done in an effective and efficient, stylish manner!Faucet Also Available in Venetian Bronze, Aged Pewter, and Brilliance Stainless (Model #2555SS-216SS) Finish
- Double Handle Deck Mount
- 4" Centerset Installation Type
- Hot and Cold Stems are Interchangeable
- Washerless Stem Cartridge Valve Type
- Solid Brass Fabricated Body
- Low Flow Faucets use about 20% Less Water
- 1/4 Turn Handle Stops
- Metal Drain with Pop-up type Fitting w/ Plated Flange and Stopper
- Finish: Chrome
- Center: 4" (102 mm)
- IPS Connections: 1/2"
- Flow Rate (gpm): 1.50
- Flow Rate (lpm): 5.70
- Spout Length: 5-1/8" (130 mm)
- Spout Height: 6-1/4" (159 mm)
- Maximum flow rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI
- Hole Mount Requirements: 3 Holes, 4" on Center
- Threaded Male Inlet Shanks: 1/2"-14 NPSM
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.