- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Delta 3551LF Bathroom Faucet, Dryden Two-Handle Widespread Lead Free - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Bath FaucetsView all items in this category
About the Delta 3551LF Bathroom Faucet, Dryden Two-Handle Widespread Lead Free - Chrome
The clean, geometric lines of this Delta Double-Handle Widespread lavatory faucet in the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's. The simple, yet sophisticated design, when combined with multiple finish options, creates style flexibility that's at home in settings from old-world to arts and crafts to modern. The Delta 3551LF Bathroom Faucet, Dryden Two-Handle Widespread Lead Free - Chrome control mechanism is the rotating cylinder type, with stainless steel plate and 90 rotation, and replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets. Delta's lower flow faucets typically use about 20% less water, with equal or superior performance. A partner in WaterSense, an EPA-sponsored certification program, the outstanding performance of this water-efficient product is definitely ensured. The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look.
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden™ line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Two handle operation for better control
- Features water efficient aerator
- Available in Chrome, Aged Pewter, Brilliance Stainless or Venetian Bronze
- Replaces: Delta 3551
- 3-hole 6-16″ installation
- Number of Handles: 2
- Installation Type: Widespread
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 80 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 550 kPa
- Spout Length: 4-11/16″
- Spout Total Height: 6-1/4″
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 3-3/4″
- Drain type: Metal pop-up
- All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair.
Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1‑800‑345‑DELTA (3358) or by writing:
In the United States:
Delta Faucet Company
55 E. 111th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46280
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and even finish, but these are the only two things that are covered. LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY BY DELTA FAUCET COMPANY, WHICH DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.