- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Elkay VRCHDDS Drinking Fountain, 14 Gauge Vandal Resistant w/o Refrigeration - Stainless Steel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Elkay ADA Series 14 Gauge Vandal Resistant Single Level Without Refrigeration water fountain - (VRCHDDS) are built tough, and specifically designed for areas prone to vandalism. This water dispenser can withstand the heaviest of uses associated with schools, shopping centers, recreational and correctional facilities. This water fountain comes with a heavy-duty 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Cabinet with integrated basin which can support a vertical load up to 500 lbs, water-efficient StreamSaver bubble, No-lead design water system, self-closing push button, Screened vents, One-piece drain and a Stream height regulator. This water fountain is also U.L. listed for indoor and outdoor service and meets adult or child ADA standards.
- 14 Gauge, heavy-duty stainless steel cabinet and integrated basin with satin finish resists stains, corrosion
- Support a vertical load up to 500 lbs
- StreamSaver Bubbler reduces the flow of water by almost 40%
- No-lead design water system is free of lead containing brass parts
- Meets adult and child ADArequirements
- Heavy-duty front access panel secured with vandal-resistant fasteners
- Rated for indoor and outdoor service for ultimate versatility
- self-closing push button does not require grasping or twisting
- Screened vents prevent objects from being inserted into the cooler
- One-piece vandal-resistant drain
- Stream height regulator
- Ideal for schools, correctional facilities and recreational centers
- Frame: Galvanized structural steel
- Housing: Heavy-duty 14 gauge stainless steel cabinet with front access panel
- Finish: Satin finish resists stains, corrosion
- Push button activation with less than 5 lbs of force
- Water-efficient bubbler which operates on 20-105 psi supply line pressure
FIRST YEAR: The Manufacturer warrants every water cooler, packaged water chiller, fountain and accessory to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (1) year from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of shipment from the factory, whichever occurs first.
SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEARS: The Manufacturer warrants the compressor and hermetically sealed refrigeration system, including cooling coils or tank assembly when part of the hermetically sealed refrigeration system, to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for an additional four (4) years from the end of the one (1) year period described above. Packaged water chillers are not subject to the additional four (4) year warranty when used in chilled water commercial/industrial applications other than for potable water.
This Limited Warranty does not include payment for any field labor to provide for normal maintenance including adjustments such as water stream height, water temperature or electric eye sensitivity. The water system and regulating valve are not covered by this Limited Warranty if they become inoperative due to liming, sand or similar residue. This Limited Warranty is voided if repairs are made by an unauthorized party or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced. Normal deterioration of finish due to use and exposure is not covered by this Limited Warranty. The Manufacturer is not liable for repairs, whether cosmetic or structural, to walls where cooler and packaged water coolers are built into the wall. If inlet pressure is above 105 psi, a pressure regulator must be installed in the supply line. Any damage caused by reason of connecting this water cooler to supply line pressures lower than 20 psi or higher than 105 psi is not covered by this warranty.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.