- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FG4 Inline Exhaust Fan, 117 CFM, Centrifugal - for 4" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Fantech FG Series' galvanized steel housing makes these fans ideal for various commercial code and residential applications. Home uses include range hood exhaust, duct boosting, bathroom exhaust and dryer boosting. Office applications include intake, exhaust, filtration, return or makeup air systems that require mounting versatility, high efficiency, low sound levels, and ease of service. Fantech FG Series fans are a snap to install. Prewired and supplied with a mounting bracket, they can be mounted at any angle in any point along the ductwork. Straight-through airflow design also helps simplify installation. FG Series fans are designed to work with standard dimensions of spiral duct, eliminating the need for transition piecesProduct Videos:
- Galvanized steel housing features baked powdercoat finish, perfect for commercial code applications
- Powered by external rotor motorized impeller for excellent heat dissipation, even at low RPM
- Tested and approved by UL, CSA, or equals
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140° F
- External rotor motor, Class B insulation for long and maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings
- True airfoil backward curved impeller
- External wiring box for ease of connection
- 100% speed controllable
- AMCA Certified
- Replaces Fantech model # FX4
- CFM: 117
- Duct Size: 4"
- RPM: 2950
- Voltage: 115
- Max. Watts: 19
- Max. Amps: 0.17
5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.