- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FKD8XL Inline Exhaust Fan, 836 CFM, Centrifugal, Mixed Flow Design - for 8" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Fantech FKD8XL 836 CFM Centrifugal Inline Fan, Mixed Flow Design for 8" Duct
The Fantech FKD8XL brings new technology to the inline fan industry. With the revolutionary design, the Fantech FKD8XL uses both axial and centrifugal fan technology to deliver the most convenient fan operation available. The high flow characteristics of axial fans are used to provide large volumes of air movement in a steady manner. The non-overloading characteristic of the Centrifugal fans is also a part of this design, allowing the Fantech FKD8XL to handle a more strenuous load on the motor I case of back pressure. By using the Fabtech “straight way” inline design, the Fantech FKD8XL is able to keep air moving in ducts 8”-20” in diameter. The lightweight design of the Fantech FKD8XL makes this unit easy to mount anywhere along the ductwork, with complete speed control to regulate the air flow.
- Galvanized Steel Housing
- External Rotor Motor with Built-In Thermal Overload Protection and Automatic Reset
- Tested and Approved by UL and CSA
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures Up to 140° F
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- 100% Speed Controllable for Highly Efficient and Economical Airflow
- Airflow Up to 6291 CFM
- Terminal Box with Prewired Electrical Strip
- Mixed Flow Impeller
- Excellent Heat Dissipation to Ensure Long Motor Life
- Three-Year Warranty
- Volt: 115
- Max Watts: 327
- Max Amps: 2.99
- Duct Diameter: 8"
- Sones: 14.1
- Grill: 12.5"
- Housing: 12.5"W x 15.5" Depth
3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.