- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fantech FRD12-6 Inline Exhaust Fan, 309 CFM, Centrifugals - for 12" x 6" Rectangular Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
A compact series of centrifugal type exhaust/supply fans specifically designed for installations where space is limited. FRD Series fan housing design allows for installation directly within rectangular duct work without the need for large elbows or transitional sections. The FRD Series fans feature a hinged door to which the motor is mounted. This door simply "swings out" of the housing to provide service access. Fans can be mounted in any angle at any point along the duct work. All fans utilize a nonoverloading backward inclined wheel. Motors are capable of operating in air stream temperatures of up to 140 F. Class B insulation and sufficient service factor provided to ensure long and maintenance free operation over maximum load conditions. All fans are 100 Percent speed controllable through voltage reduction, allowing for precision balancing of systems, and efficient, economical airflow.
- Galvanized Steel Housing
- Hinged Door for Service Access
- External Rotor Motor for Excellent Heat Dissipation even at Low RPM
- Built-In Thermal Overload Protection with Automatic Reset
- Suitable for Airstream Temperatures of up to 140° F
- Tested and Approved by UL and CSA (or Equals)
- Class B Insulation and Sufficient Service Factor
- 100 Percent Speed Controllable through Voltage Reduction
- Units can be Provided with 115/1/60 or 208-230/1/60
- Permanently Lubricated Sealed Ball Bearings
- Fan Flow Rate up to 309 CFM
- Rectangular Ductwork Connections
- Terminal Box with Prewired Electrical Strip
- True Airfoil Backward Curved Impeller
- Voltage: 115V
- Nominal RPM: 2545
- Maximum Wattage: 85W
- Maximum Flow Rate: 309CFM
- Maximum Amperage: 0.74Amp
- Housing Metal Thickness: 20 Guage
- Duct Diameter: 12" x 6"
3 year warranty, through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.