I shipped to the wrong address. How do I correct this?

If an order was made with an incorrect shipping address and has not yet been shipped, please call customer service immediately to make the necessary corrections.

If an order has already been shipped it may be possible to correct the shipping address. UPS now can correct this information via a delivery intercept which would cost an additional $15 fee per package changed (If Possible).

If an order is shipped and refused or undeliverable and is returned to our address, normal restocking fees will apply.

Please contact customer service at 1-877-998-WEST (9378) to make any changes immediately.

Was this helpful? 0 0 contact us about this question

Enter ZIP code to get local Promos

* Limited to the 48 states.