- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP0S2400A Pump, Automatic Thermoplastic-Submersible - 1/3 HP, 3150GPH Max, 14 Sump Basin
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Flotec FPZS33TView this item
About the Flotec FP0S2400A Automatic Thermoplastic-Submersible Sump Pump - 1/3 HP, 3150GPH Max, 14 Sump Basin
The Flotec FP0S2400A is the perfect sump pump for those who value high performance and reliable durability. A screened top inlet and corrosion-proof build make this product able to stand the test of time and resist the harsh damages that most sump pumps can suffer from after years of use. The Flotec FP0S2400A also has a 115V motor with overload protection to extend the product’s life even further and keep your home safe and in working condition at all times.
Aside from its strong construction, the Flotec FP0S2400A has several convenient and appealing features that will make your life easier. It comes with an 8 foot long grounded power cord and features a maximum pumping capacity of 3150 gallons per hour for excellent performance at all times. Easy to install and easy to use, the Flotec FP0S2400A has a float type switch and simple operation which can be put to either a manual or automatic setting. For comfort and strength, this is the sump pump to beat.Remember to always replace your check valve when replacing your sump pump. Tech Specs based on using 1-1/4" Discharge Pipe.
- Can be used in Narrow 14" Diameter Sump Basin
- Float Switch Type
- Automatic Submersible Sump Pump
- Corrosion-Resistant Composite Construction
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- 8 Ft. Grounded Power Cord
- 115V Overload Protected Motor
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 3150 Gallons/Hour (1/3 HP)
- 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Discharge Pipe Size
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1/3 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Hour): 3150 GPH
- Flow At 10' Lift: 2160 GPH
- Switch Type: Tethered
- Switch: On Level: 13"
- Switch: Off Level: 6"
- Minimum Sump Diameter: 14"
- Minimum Sump Depth: 16"
- Discharge Pipe: 1-1/4" FNPT or 1-1/2" MNPT
- Minimum Pipe Size: 1-1/4"
- Maximum Solid Handling Size: 1/4"
- Power Cord Length: 8'
- Amp Draw: 9 Amps
- Motor Voltage: 115V, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Liquid Temp Range: 32 Degrees F to 70 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 21 Degrees C)
- Agency Listing: CSA and CUS
2 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.