- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Flotec FP5172 Pump, Thermoplastic Corrosion-Resistant Sprinkler Pump, with Dual-Voltage - 1 1/2 HP
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Flotec FP5172 Thermoplastic Corrosion-Resistant Sprinkler Pump, with Dual-Voltage - 1 1/2 HP
The Flotec FP5172 is a sprinkler pump uniquely crafted with durable, long-lasting and super heavy-duty thermoplastic that is fiberglass-reinforced for even more extra strength. These pumps offer dual voltage at 230 volts and are self-priming. They will powerfully pump up to 67 gallons a minute.
The highest corrosion-resistance is what you will get when your install your Flotec FP5172. It offers a horse power of 1-1/2, a flow at 10 foot life and 30 PSI which gives 45 GPM, and a maximum life of 25 feet. Installing this sprinkler pump is easy, but an online video is also available that demonstrates the simple installation.
The Flotec FP5172 provides an A.O Smith Motor, a one year manufacturer warranty, and can shipped the same day you order if you order before 2 p.m. PST weekdays. This pump is so affordable that you’ll want to order one for every pump need you have!
- Superior Performance at Depths to Water of 20 Ft. or Less
- Maximum Pumping Capacity to 67 Gallons/Minute (1 1/2 HP)
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Thermoplastic Pump Housing for the Highest Corrosion Resistance
- Dual Voltage Motor Ready-to-Install at 230 Volts (Can be Converted to 115 Volts)
- Heavy-Duty A.O. Smith Motor
- Self-Priming After Pump Housing is Initially Filled (Check Valve or Foot Valve Required)
- Fully Serviceable Unit
- TC2104 Pressure Gauge Recommended
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Horse Power: 1-1/2 HP
- Maximum Pumping Capacity (Gallons/Minute): 67 GPM
- Flow At 10' Lift and 30 PSI: 45 GPM
- Max Lift: 25'
- Max Pressure: 47 PSI
- Suction Pipe Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Discharge Pipe Size: 1-1/2" NPT
- Amp Draw (Full Load): 9.6 Amps on 230V / 19.2 Amps on 115V
- Voltage: 230V / 115V AC, 60Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp For 230V / 25 Amp for 115V
- Maximum Water Temperature: 140 Degrees F (60 Degrees C)
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.