- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fluke 1555/KIT Digital Insulation Resistance Tester Kit - 10 KV
Fluke 1555/Kit Digital Insulation Resistance Tester kit is the new insulation resistance tester. It offers digital insulation testing up to 10kV, making it ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables. Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, the 1555 are perfect tools for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)Manufacturer User Manual (PDF File)
- Test voltages up to 10 kV provides solutions for all applications
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Voltage breakdown detection alerts that voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V ac or dc for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- Three year warranty
- Model Number: 1555/Kit
- Electrical specifications: Accuracy is specified for one year after calibration at operating temperatures of 0 °C to 35 °C; for operating temperatures outside the range (-20 °C to 0 °C and 35 °C to 50 °C), add ± .25 % per °C, except on the 20 % bands add ± 1 % per °C
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.