- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Fluke 1AC-A1-II-5PK VoltAlert Non-Contact Pocket Sized AC Voltage Detector - 90-1000V, 5 Pack (Open Box Item)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Fluke 1AC-A1-II-5PK VoltAlert Non-Contact Pocket Sized AC Voltage Detector is the next generation VoltAlert AC non-contact voltage testers from Fluke. Easy to use, just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you know there's voltage present. Electricians, maintenance, service, safety personnel, and homeowners can quickly test for energized circuits in the workplace or at home. Includes 5 per pack.
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Expanded range: 90 V to 1000 V AC
- Two-year warranty
- Model Number: 1AC-A1-II-5PK
- Operating principle: Senses the steady state electrostatic ?eld produced by ac voltage through insulation without requiring contact to the bare conductor. A red glow at the tip and a beeping noise (if not switched OFF) indicates the presence of voltage
- Voltage sensing ranges: Nominally, 90 V AC to 1000 V AC, 45 Hz to 405 Hz
- Detector tip style: Blade or round, depending on model
- Light source: One high intensity red LED
- Agency Approvals: c CSA us, CE, C-Tick
- Safety Rating: 1000 V, CAT IV
- IP Rating: IP 40
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C
- Operating humidity ranges: 0 % to 95 % (0 °C to 30 °C), 0 % to 75 % (30 °C to 40 °C), 0 % to 45 % (40 °C to 55 °C)
- Operating Altitude: 3000 meters
- Batteries: 2 AAA alkaline batteries includedNote: Product does not respond to random electrostatic discharge
Two (2) Year Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.