- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Goodman CAPT4961C4 Evaporator Coil, 21" Width Painted Cabinet w/TXV, Upflow/Downflow - 4-5 Ton
The Goodman CAPT4961C4 is an indoor coil for a reliable air conditioning or heating system. This model comes from the CAPT line of upflow/downflow evaporator coils. This Goodman cased indoor coil has a factory-installed internal thermal expansion valve. It's intended for use with R-410A refrigerant.
This Goodman high-efficiency indoor coil uses a mold-resistant thermoplastic drain pan with a low water-retention design for a safer indoor air quality level. This model has a nominal cooling capacity of 4 to 5 tons. The cabinet is made from a galvanized-steel material with a leather grain finish. It uses a split-seam front for easy access and has an architectural gray paint finish.
- Suitable for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Mold-resistant thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils
- Factory-installed TXV
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Galvanized-steel cabinet with leather-grain finish
- Foil-face insulation
- Architectural Gray paint finish
- Split-seam front for easy access
- Configuration: Downflow / Upflow
- Cooling Capacity: 4 - 5 Tons
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Liquid Line Connection Size: 3/8 Inches
- Suction Line Connection Size: 7/8 Inches
- Coil Width: 21 inches
- Coil Height: 30 inches
- Coil Depth: 21 inches
- Plenum Opening Width: 20 inches
- Shipping Weight: 73 lbs.
The Goodman CAPT4961C4 qualifies for a 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty.
To receive this warranty, you must register the product on the Goodman website within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Item must be professionally installed by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to be protected by these warranties.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.