- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Goodman CAUF1824A6 Evaporator Coil, 13" Width Uncased, Upflow/Downflow - 1.5-2 Ton
The Goodman CAUF1824A6 is an indoor coil for a reliable air conditioning or heating system. This model comes from the CAUF line of upflow/downflow evaporator coils. This Goodman uncased indoor coil has an all aluminum coil. This model comes with a check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications.
This Goodman uncased indoor coil uses a mold-resistant thermoplastic drain pan with a low water-retention design for a safer indoor air quality level. This model has a nominal cooling capacity of 1.5 to 2 tons. It's very durable, using both a rifled aluminum tubing and louvered aluminum fin coils to operate.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coil construction
- Note: Before you purchase an evaporator coil, make sure the width and height of the coil does not exceed the available area in your ductwork where the coil will be installed. If it does, select a coil with smaller dimensions.
- Configuration: Downflow / Upflow
- Cooling Capacity: 1.5-2 Tons
- Refrigerant: R-22 / R-410A
- Liquid Line Connection Size: 3/8 Inches
- Suction Line Connection Size: 3/4 Inches
- Orifice Size: 0.059 inches
- Coil Width: 13 inches
- Coil Height: 16 1/4 inches
- Coil Depth: 20 1/8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs.
The Goodman CAUF1824A6 qualifies for a 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty.
To receive this warranty, you must register the product on the Goodman website within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Item must be professionally installed by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to be protected by these warranties.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.