- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Goodman CHPF4860D6 Evaporator Coil, Painted Cabinet, Horizontal - 4-5 Ton
The Goodman CHPF4860D6 comes from an impressive line of indoor coils that are designed for split-system air conditioning and heat pump installations. This Goodman evaporator coil resists mold through a thermoplastic, low-water-retention drain. The application of this unit is as a horizontal A coil and works with R-22 or R-410A refrigerant.
This Goodman coil features a painted cabinet. The tonnage of this unit (the nominal capacity range at 13 SEER) is 4 to 5 tons. Keep in mind that the Flowrater tonnage used should accommodate the higher number between the air conditioner and heat pump. The overall dimensions of this coil are 21 1/8" W x 26" D x 24.5" H.
- Suitable for use with R410A and R22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- High quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access
Application:HVACAirflow:HorizontalCooling Capacity (BTU):60000Ton:45Suction Line:7/8"Liquid Line:3/8"Coil Size:19.5"W x 22"HPlenum Opening:19"W x 23.5"HWeight (lbs):70 lbs
The Goodman CHPF4860D6 qualifies for a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
To receive these warranties, you must register the product on the Goodman website within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Item must be PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED to be protected by the limited manufacturer warranty.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.