- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Goodman DSXC160601 Air Conditioner, 5 Ton Two-Stage Outdoor Condenser 16 SEER, R-410A Refrigerant ComfortNET Compatible - 60,000 BTU
The Goodman DSXC160601 is a condenser for a split system air conditioner. This outdoor component needs to be connected with an indoor air handler or evaporator coil to create a complete air conditioning system. This allows for many options for personalizing an HVAC system, which can be altered depending on desired energy-efficiency, cost, installation type and number of cooling zones.
This model is capable of an impressive 16 SEER efficiency when paired with the correct components. Specific cooling ratings will depend in the indoor air handler or furnace used. This Goodman condenser features a 5 ton cooling capacity at 60,000 BTU. It's usually recommended that the tonnage of the outdoor condenser be less than the indoor unit.
The DSXC16 line of split system air conditioners uses an effective two-stage Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor. Cooling is made from the environmentally friendly R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant. The ComfortNet Communications System can be used with this model, providing convenient digital communication between Goodman HVAC systems and indoor control panels. This Goodman condenser is reliably constructed and protected by a steel louver coil guard with a weather-resistant baked-on powder paint finish.
- Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Copeland® ComfortAlert diagnostics
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-Speed condenser fan motor
- High-quality foam compressor sound blanket
- Loss of charge switch
- High-pressure switch
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Copper tubing / enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- ARI Certified; ETL Listed
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Steel louver coil guard
- Baked-on powder paint finish
- Rust-resistant coated screws
- Compact footprint
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When central air conditioner is properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
- Cooling Capacity: 60,000 BTU
- Cooling Capacity: 5 Tons
- SEER: 16 SEER
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker): 60 Amps
- Compressor Type: Scroll UltraTech™
- Low Pressure Safety Switch: Yes
- Liquid Line Connection Size: 3/8 Inches
- Suction Line Connection Size: 7/8 Inches
- TXV Required: Yes
- Noise Level: 75 Decibels
- Pad Size: 36x36 Inches
- Shipping Weight: 296 lbs.
- Width: 35 1/2 Inches
- Depth: 35 1/2 Inches
- Height: 38 1/4 Inches
- Voltage: 208 / 230 Volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage Phase: 1
The Goodman DSXC160601 qualifies for a Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty, a 10 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty and a 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty.
To receive these warranties, you must register the product on the Goodman website within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Item must be professionally installed by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to be protected by these warranties.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.