- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Goodman GSX160361 Air Conditioner, 3 Ton Single-Stage Outdoor Condenser 16 SEER, R-410A Refrigerant - 34,800 BTU
The Goodman GSX160361 is a high-efficiency condenser for a split system air conditioner. This outdoor component needs to be connected with an indoor air handler or evaporator coil to create a complete air conditioning system. This allows for many options for personalizing an HVAC system, which can be altered depending on desired energy-efficiency, cost, installation type and number of cooling zones.
This model is capable of an impressive 16 SEER efficiency when paired with the correct components. Specific cooling ratings will depend in the indoor air handler or furnace used. This Goodman condenser features a 3 ton cooling capacity at 34,800 BTU. It's usually recommended that the tonnage of the outdoor condenser be less than the indoor unit.
The GSX16 line of split system air conditioners uses a high-efficiency compressor. This Goodman condenser is reliably constructed and protected by a steel louver coil guard with an attractive architectural gray powder-paint finish that has a 500-hour salt spray approval. This unit comes fully charged for 15' of tubing length with environmentally friendly R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant, which requires special handling by a professional HVAC contractor.
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- High-efficiency Copeland® (No Suggestions) scroll compressor
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Fully charged for 15 feet of tubing length
- Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Sweat connection service valves with easy access to gauge ports
- Contactor with lug connection
- Ground lug connection
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Unique Goodman® brand louvered sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories
- When central air conditioner is properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds
- Cooling Capacity: 34,800 BTU
- Cooling Capacity: 3 Tons
- SEER: 16 SEER
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker): 30 Amps
- Liquid Line Connection Size: 3/8 Inches
- Suction Line Connection Size: 7/8 Inches
- TXV Required: Yes
- Noise Level: 73.5 Decibels
- Pad Size: 30x30 Inches
- Shipping Weight: 225 lbs.
- Width: 29 Inches
- Depth: 29 Inches
- Height: 38 1/4 Inches
- Voltage: 208 / 230 Volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage Phase: 1
The Goodman GSX160361 qualifies for a Lifetime Compressor Limited Warranty and a 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty.
To receive these warranties, you must register the product on the Goodman website within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. Item must be professionally installed by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to be protected by these warranties.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.