- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0151-09CM High Leverage Crimping Side Cutting Pliers with Molded Grip - 9"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0151-09CM High Leverage Crimping Side Cutting Pliers with Molded Grip - 9"
If you have been looking for a high leverage pliers that can effectively cut ACSR, tough wire, nails and bolts, then you have found what you’re looking for with the 9” Greenlee 0151-09CM Crimping Side Cutting Pliers w/ Molded Grip. This tool showcases laser crafted cutting edges, which result in a longer life and ultra strength.
The flared handles on the Greenlee 0151-09CM give you added leverage and comfort, while its wide grip gives you a large load bearing space. Please note that this tool is not insulated. It does, however, come with a limited lifetime warranty directly through Greenlee.
The Greenlee 0151-09CM Pliers also features a crimping die for lugs, connectors and terminals that are not insulated. In addition to its comfortable flared handles, it also has serrated jaws for crushing. Check out this tool today for the ultimate in ease and durability.
- Crimping die for non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals
- Effectively cuts hardened wire, ACSR, bolts and nails
- High leverage design for greater cutting and gripping power
- Precision machined with laser hardened cutting edges for superior strength and longer life
- Serrated crusher jaws
- Custom grip allows area for user identification
- Flared handles for added comfort and leverage
- Wider grip design provides larger load bearing area for user comfort
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0151-09CM
- Overall Length: 9-1/2" ( 24.1cm)
- Weight: 1.11 lbs (.51 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.