- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0153-26C Cabinet Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Round Shank - 1/4" x 6"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0153-26C Cabinet Tip Flat Blade Screwdriver with Round Shank - 1/4" x 6"
Featuring a heavy duty tip that has been designed to fit with applications that are limited in their access, the Greenlee 0153-26C Flat Blade Screwdriver w/ Round Shank is the ultimate in ease and reliability. This screwdriver has a round shank that measures ¼ inch, while its flat blade is six inches. Plus, its marked handle allows you to easily identify the type, size and length of each tool.
The Greenlee 0153-26C Screwdriver also features a tip of black phosphate that prevents slippage and plate chipping. Its cushioned grip makes for an optimal amount of torque.
For you added peace of mind, the Greenlee 0153-26C comes with a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, and it meets the specifications of ANSI and ASME. Greenlee is known as a preferred brand by electrical contractors everywhere. Please note that the Greenlee 0153-26C is not an insulated product.
- Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size, type, and length
- Precision-machined tips for accurate fastener contact
- Strong, durable black phosphate tips prevents plate chipping and reduces slipping
- Soft, cushioned grip for extra comfort and torque
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0153-26C
- Overall Length: 10-11/32"(26.3 cm)
- Weight: 0.30 lbs(.14 kg)
- Round Shank: 1/4"
- Flat Blade Screwdriver: 6"
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.