- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 0453-18C #2 Phillips Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver - 7" Shank
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 0453-18C #2 Phillips Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver - 7" Shank
An important job calls for a screwdriver that stands apart from the competition. When you require quality and precision, reach for the Greenlee 0453-18C #2 Phillips Tip Screw-Holding Screwdriver. This top quality tool features a precision-machined tip and industry leading screw-holding design to securely hold a Phillips screw in place and ready for your job at hand. While other screwdrivers may slip in your hand or cause discomfort, the Greenlee 0453-18C with its seven inch shank offers a non-slip and comfort grip handle for extended use. In order to prevent twisting from over-torquing, this Phillips tip driver incorporates a flared shaft and handle design.
The clear handle identification marks the size and tool type, helpful for selecting the screwdriver at a quick glance among other tools. Adding to the heavy-duty construction, the Greenlee 0453-18C Phillips tip screwdriver has a black phosphate finish and shank as well as a lifetime limited warranty through the manufacturer. Order yours today and add the high-quality screwdriver that you’ve been looking for to your tool selection!
- Comfort-Grip handles: For increased user comfort with a non-slip grip
- Integral Flared Shaft and Handle Design: To resist handle to shaft twist due to over torquing
- Black Phosphate Finish: To eliminate chipping and maintain corrosion resistance
- Precision-Machined Tip: For the best fit
- Handle Identification: Handle marked for easy identification of screwdriver size and type
- Unique Screw-Holding Design: Allows screw to be held at the tip of the driver for precision placement of fastener or ease of use in tight places
- Black Phosphate Shank: To eliminate chipping of plating and maintaining corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty construction: For longer life
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Note: This is not an insulated tool
- Model Number: 0453-18C
- Overall Length: 11-1/8" (28.3 cm)
- Weight: .30 lbs. (.14 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.