- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 1903 Cable Stripping Tool
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Greenlee 1903 Cable Stripping Tool
Every tool pouch or tool kit needs an outstanding cable stripping tool, and now you can purchase one through Westside Wholesale. The Greenlee 1903 Cable Stripping Tool gives you a variety of options including triple action stripping in linear, spiral and rotary styles. The tool allows you to adjust the height of the blade to accurately match the thickness of insulation, which helps to eliminate cable scoring. The Greenlee 1903 also contains interchangeable guides that cover both large and small cable diameters. The hook on this guide can be used for starting jacket removal while eliminating the necessity of a pliers or screwdriver!
The Greenlee 1903 is suitable for just about any jacket material. Don’t worry about having to replace it any time soon, either—the blade is made of a high-quality, high-carbon steel that ensures a long life. The handle of the tool was shaped for easy storage and identification as well as for comfort upon use. The base of the tool even contains a storage pocket for replacement blades!
- Triple action stripping (rotary, linear, and spiral); "Window" stripping is accomplished by combining 2 rotary cuts with a spiral cut in between them
- Eliminates Cable Scoring. Blade height is adjustable to precisely match insulation thickness
- Interchangeable cable guides for small and large cable diameters
- Hook on the cable guide is used to start jacket removal without the need to use a screwdriver or pliers
- Replacement blade storage pocket in the base of the tool
- Long life, high-carbon steel blade
- Ergonomic handle shape
- Suitable for most jacket materials
- Model Number: 1903
- Material Number: 52040895
- THHN Cable Size Range: 8AWG to 1250 kcmil (10-625 mm2)
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.18" to 1.57" (4.5-40.0 mm)
- Cable Diameter Using Small Cable Guide Hook: 0.18" to 0.98" (4.5-25.0 mm)
- Cable Diameter Using Large Cable Guide Hook: 0.79" to 1.57" (20.0-40.0 mm)
- Weight: .25 lbs. (0.1 g)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Gotta say, I had my doubts but worth every penny once you figure out how to use it. I swear I wish I had this thing the last 20 years esp for the countless times I had to use the precarious straightedge blade. This tool will do perfectly linear, perfect circum cut, and best of all for the thick jacket cable a perfect spiral cut that twists and cuts around the cable at a diagonal leaving a perfect helical ribbon that peels right off...... which is amazing when your cutting a very long segment of terminal cable jacket. so easy. If you made a typical circumferential cut with straight edge lets say 5 feet from the end with a crappy rip cord made of piano wire, pulling that much jacket off and depending on the rip cord is obsolete with this tool.. ...spiral cuts are clean and easy. Linear as well using supplied guide
on 02-13-2017 by Kv Kennard
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.