- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee 333A Heavy Duty Hack/Hand Saw - 12"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Greenlee 333A Heavy Duty Hand/Hack Saw features a bi-metal blade for flexibility and a long cutting life. The large 4-1/2" throat makes deeper cuts and is easy to handle. The Greenlee Textron hand saw has an aluminum handle that is virtually break-proof and a blade tensioning adjustment lever for convenience. Replacement saw blades are available in three different TPI (teeth per inch) and come in packs of five. Choose from: 18 TPI - Model 333-1218, 24 TPI - Model 333-1224, and 32 TPI - Model 333-1232. Greenlee holemaking tools are made for the trade and is the preferred brand of the electrical contractor. This great Greenlee hack saw includes 12" 24 TPI Bi-Metal Blade.
- Tubular back provides handy blade storage inside
- Large, 4-1/2" throat enables deeper cuts: Makes handling easy
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum handle is virtually break-proof
- Convenient adjustment lever makes blade tensioning a snap
- Bimetal blade design for long cutting life and flexibility
- Model Number: 333A
- Capacity: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Blade Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.7 kg)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
Heavy Duty Hack/Hand Saw - 12"
Yes, you can buy a cheaper saw. Then toss it in the trash, or give it away as a gift. This is the ultimate hand/hack saw. You will only need one in your lifetime. Heavy duty, but light weight. Storage for extra blades. How many extra blades have you bought, and tried to find them later? The 45 degree angle for a flush cut. And the recipocating blade attachment on the front for those tight spaces. You can buy different tools to do what this one does, or just buy the best and move onto the job you want to finish in record time. Lone...
on 11-20-2010 by Lone Wolf
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.