- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee CS-8000 Circuit Seeker Circuit Tracer
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
It's hard to find a circuit tracer that's both effective and ergonomically friendly these days. Luckily, there’s the Greenlee CS-8000 Circuit Tracer, a unit that’s designed to function at high capacity without sacrificing accuracy and effectiveness. Now you’ll never have an issue tracing unseen wires and conduit at a job site again! This highly advanced piece of technology makes your job easier.Operating on a range from 0 to 750 VAC/DC, the Greenlee CS-8000 Circuit Seeker Circuit Tracer will make quick work of detecting any hidden wires that may be lurking behind your walls or under your floors. Plus, it can also pinpoint any open or live circuit breakers that are part of the current system. The Greenlee CS-8000 is your number one solution to tracing circuits. Not only does it provide easily readable graphics to help you register mapping, but also an audible signal to pinpoint with ease. Best of all, this unit does not have an effect on sensitive electronic equipment like some other mapping models.The CS-8000 replaces the revered Power Finder Circuit Seeker, Greenlee model 2011.
- Advanced patented non-directional sensing technology
- Superior sensitivity and functionality providing for accurate tracing and locating
- Ergonomic receiver with information-rich full-color graphical LCD
- Graphics and audible signal provide quick and easy to understand tracing feedback
- Traces concealed wiring, locates junction boxes, and finds breakers for live or open circuits
- Locates and identifies blown fuses
- Finds shorts and breaks in conductors
- Low pitch, high volume audible indicator
- User-selectable automatic or manual gain capability for fast, convenient use
- Power saving features promote extended battery life (Auto Power Off)
- Can be used on GFCI protected circuits
- Supports transmitter-to-receiver distances up to 4 miles for closed circuit tracing
- Does not affect sensitive electronic equipment on the circuit
- Auto backlight on receiver maximizes battery life
- Model Number: CS-8000
- Material Number: 50121260
- Temperature Range: 0 - 50 Degrees C (32 Degrees - 122 Degrees F)
- Altitude: 2000 m (6500') maximum
- Pollution Degree: 2, Indoor Use Only
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.