- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee GT-12 CAT IV Audible/Visual Non-Contact Self-Testing Voltage Detector, 50-1000V - AC
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Greenlee GT-12AView this item
Greenlee GT-12 CAT IV Audible/Visual Non-Contact Self-Testing Voltage Detector is designed and assembled in USA and has an automatic self-test that verifies the integrity of the unit. Features bright LEDs audible alarm sound if voltage is present, silent-mode for use in quiet settings, and safe, non-contact voltage detection. Use to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires, and cables or to find a break in a wire. The Greenlee voltage detector comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer.
- Designed and assembled in USA
- Automatic self-test verifies the integrity of the unit
- Bright LEDs and audible alarm sound if voltage is present
- Silent-mode feature for use in quiet settings
- Safe, non-contact voltage detection
- Use to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires, and cables or to find a break in a wire
- Automatically turns off after five minutes of non-use to conserve battery life
- Low battery indicator
- Lifetime Limited Warranty through the Manufacturer
- Model Number: GT-12
- Voltage Detection: 50V-1000VAC
- Frequency: 50-500Hz
- Measurement Category: CAT IV, 1000V
- Includes: 1.5 V AAA Batteries (2)
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.