- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Greenlee KP1022D Terminal Crimping Tool Pliers with Dipped Grip - 9"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Greenlee KP1022D Terminal Crimping Tool Pliers with Dipped Grip feature two die positions that permit it to crimp both insulated and uninsulated terminals and splices. Its steel and hardened design provides long life, while the smooth pivot action allows tool to easily be used with one hand. The standard handle grips will make the pliers easy to store in most pouches and tool bags. Greenlee hand tools are made for the trade.
- Two die positions permit the KP1022 to crimp both insulated and uninsulated terminals and splices
- Forged steel and hardened design provides long life
- Smooth pivot action allows tool to easily be used with one hand
- Standard handle grips on the KP1022D make it easy to slip in/out of tool pouches
- Precision machined and hardened cutter blades make wire cutting easy
- Model Number: KP1022D
- Overall Length: 9-1/2 (241 mm)
- Weight: 1.05 lbs. (.48 kg)
- Insulated Terminals and Splices: 10-22 AWG
- Uninsulated Terminals and Splices: 10-22 AWG
Limited One (1) Year Warranty through the Manufacturer.
For more Warranty details, click here
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.