- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Grundfos 591202 GF15/26 Dielectric Isolation Ball Valve with Rotating Flange - Brass, NPT 1/2"
Grundfos Dielectric Isolation Valve with Rotating Flange is a full port, shut off ball valve with 1/2" NPT female pipe connection. The 591202 valve body is brass, valve ball is chrome plated brass, and the flange is chrome plated steel. Features quick installation and all hardware is included; set contains: 2 each - rotating flanges, lever-handled full-ported ball valve, EPDM gaskets, dielectric sleeves and 4 each - 7/16" X 1-3/4" bolts with nuts.
- Full port shut-off ball valve
- Dielectric isolation = no galvanic (dissimilar metal) corrosion
- Service pump without draining system
- Swivel flange allows optimum pump mounting position
- All hardware included
- Part Number: 591202
- NPT Female: 1/2"
- Port: Full
- Flange: Chrome plated steel
- Valve Body: Brass
- Valve Ball: Chrome plated Brass
- Dielectric Sleeve: Composite
- Bolt: Chrome plated steel
- Nut: Chrome plated steel
- Gasket: EPDM
- Maximum Temperature: 230°F (110
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psiAdditional Information:
Manufacturer Warranty: 24 months from installation; not to exceed 30 months from manufacturer date
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.