- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H36LVICAT 3" Recessed Light Can, IC Insulated Ceiling, New Construction
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo H36LVICAT 3" recessed light can For IC insulated ceilings in new construction homes. As one of the foremost authorities on stopping unwanted airflow through lighting fixtures, Halo recessed lighting fixtures not only help reduce costs on your energy bill but also provides some of the best accent lighting for your home. By utilizing an AIR-TITE gasket to secure the fixture and the ceiling, the Halo H36LVICAT 3" recessed light stops all airflow from leaving your temperature regulated zones and keeps that air circulating within your livable areas.
The Halo H36LVICAT 3" recessed light can is also easy to install and offers the ability to function when wiring connections are made outside of the box. This Halo recessed light adjusts in the plaster frame and accommodates up to 1-1/2 ̋ ceiling thickness. If you’re a DIY'er who’s looking to replace outdated, inefficient lamp holders, invest in the Halo H36LVICAT 3" recessed light housing, you’ll be amazed not only by the beautiful accent light that this fixture gives off, but also at how effective it is at reducing the flow of air between your rooms.
Does your home have a problem with escaping air that filters out from your temperature controlled rooms? To the recesses of an unregulated airflow? If so, it's time to use a Halo AIR-TITE recessed downlight.
(not included) MR16, 12V, 50W max.
- IC AIR-TITE Double Wall Aluminum Construction.
- AIR-TITE Housing Prevents Airflow Between Attic and Heated/AC Living Spaces
- GOT NAIL! Bar Hangers w/ Pre-Installed Nails
- Slide-N-Side® Junction Box allows wiring connections to be made outside the box
- Fits 2 x 6 Joist Construction
- Dimensions: 13 1/2" L x 13" W x 5 1/4" H, 3 3/4" ceiling opening
- Housing: IC and AIR-TITE rated double wall aluminum construction
- Support: Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1 1/2" ceiling thickness
- Transformer: Integral magnetic transformer steps 120V line voltage down to 12V lamp operating voltage.
- Socket: GU 5.3 socket for 12V MR16 lamps.
- One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.