- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo H36RTAT Recessed Lighting Can, 3" Line Voltage Non-IC Airtight Housing - for Remodel
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Halo H36RTAT 3" Line Voltage Shallow Ceiling Non-IC Remodel Recessed Housing is your optimal lighting fixture if you’re looking to reduce the amount of airflow between your living space and attic, as well as provide perfect spot lighting in any room of your home. This energy efficient and highly advanced lighting rig makes it easy to eliminate wasteful airflow that can add to your electric bill. Plus, the comprehensive design of the Halo H36RTAT allows you to perfectly light any room in your home to exemplify its beauty.
For use with H3 3" series trims by Halo, this fixture is the perfect complement to any setting. Because of its superior design, the Halo H36RTAT properly diffuses light in your room and casts the perfect illuminative glow on the features of your living spaces.
The gasket included with this fixture also ensures that it is secured to your ceiling without any compromising defects. In fact, it secures so tightly that it completely eliminates the escape of temperature controlled air into your attic, helping you cut down on energy bills.
- Non-IC Remodel Housing
- AIR-TITE® housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas
- Housing can be installed from below the ceiling
- Dimensions: 3 5/8" L x 7 1/2" W x 5" H, 3 3/4" ceiling opening
- Housing: Formed of 20 gauge CRS with white powder coat finish
- Support: Housing adjusts in plaster frame to accommodate up to 1 1/2" ceiling thickness
- Socket: GU10 socket for 120V GU10 lamps.
One (1) year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.