- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward CC15093S XStream Above-Ground Full-Flo Element Filter System, 150 Sq. Ft., 1.5 HP
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
XStream size for an XStream Clean. Once you see the new XStream filtration from Hayward, you'll be hooked. Its massive size and incredible performance provide years of trouble-free filtration. It has an extra large capacity for dirt and debris and a quick-release, high-capacity air relief valve; size isn't the only thing this filter's big on.
- APPLICATIONS: For Above ground/On ground Pools
- Power-Flo Matrix
- Designed specifically for the rigors of Above-Ground Filtration
- Engineered for easy use with flexible or Rigid Plumbing
- Sleek, flush mounted pressure gauge
- Quick release, high capacity air relief valve
- Glass reinforced, non-corrosive Filter Tank will provide years of trouble-free operation
- Easy-Lok Ring design allows quick access to all internal Components in a single turn
- Unique safety catch prevents over-tightening of the lid and efficiently secures the Filter for high performance operation
- Longer, more efficient filtering life
- Larger Filter body ensures an equal distribution of dirt and debris throughout the filtering element
- Filter Control Valve: CC1500
- Horse Power: 1-1/2 HP
- Performance Data
- Effective Filtration Area: 150 ft.2
- Design Flow Rate: 120 GPM
- Turnover Capacity (In Gallons): 8 Hours: 57,600 / 10 Hours: 86,400
- System Components
- Standard Filter Base
- 1-1/2" hose packages include: two (2) 1 1/2" x 6' lengths of Hose, Hose Adapters, Hose Clamps
- Union Connection
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.