- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP0714T Multiport Var-Flo Valve for S144T Pro-Series Sand Filters
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Hayward SP0714T Multiport Var-Flo Valve is a 7-position multipart valve engineered for maximum flow at lower pressure drops is the choice in multiport valves. All Hayward vari-flo control valves feature an easy-to-use lever action handle that lets you "dial" up to seven valve or filter functions: filter, backwash, waste, rinse, closed, winter or recirculate. Complete with an integral sight glass that lets you see when the backwashing cycle is completed, our wide selection of valve configurations allows you to match the right Vari-Flo valve to the proper application; residential, commercial, top-mount or side mount.Hayward SP0714T Multiport Var-Flo Valve 7 Positions includeBackwash - For cleaning filter sand bed of accumulated debrisRinse - Use after completing backwash cycle to ensure all dirty water is rinsed out of the filter to wasteWaste - By-passes the filter for draining or lowering pool water level and for vacuuming heavy debris directly to waste lineRecirculate - Water is recirculated through the valve by-passing the filterClosed - Shuts off the flow from the pump to the filterWinter - For winterizing
Used as replacement for GM600 valve.
- Works with Pro Sand Series Filters, Models # S144T, S244T (Also discontinued Model # S140T)
- Dial up to 7 Valve/Filter Functions
- Vari-Flo Control Valve
- Easy-to-use Lever-Action Handle
- In-Line Sight Glasses<
- Pipe Size: 1-1/2"
- 7 Valve Position Options: Filter, Back-Wash, Waste, Recirculate, Rinse, Closed, Winter<
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.