- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP1592 Power-Flo Above-Ground Matrix Pump, 1HP 115V
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
PowerFlo Matrix features an industrial-size strainer basket to collect a lot of debris without a lot of maintenance. It’s there to collect and protect. The high-quality Noryl impeller offers wide openings to prevent leaf and debris clog. While this pump is impressively equipped, the PowerFlo Matrix is also very efficient. It has a heat-resistant, double size seal and a protected rear-mounted switch for high energy efficiency. Plus, its heavy-duty, high-performance motor provides years of trouble-free operation thanks to an integrated automatic thermal overload protector. PowerFlo Matrix offers a quick connect/disconnect intake and discharge connection to speed things along. Plus, the C-Clip Connector lets you disengage the strainer housing in a matter of seconds. And an integral drain plug makes for easy winterization. Add to that a durable, corrosion-proof housing, and you have a pump designed for long-term performance.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- 1 Horse Power Pump
- APPLICATIONS: Above ground/On ground Pools
- On/Off Switch
- Above-ground industry's Largest Strainer Basket for Large Debris Collection
- Horizontal/Vertical Discharge Orientation converts with the Press of a Button
- Quick Disconnect Intake and Discharge Pipe Connection
- C-Clip Connector enables easy disengagement of Strainer Housing in seconds for hassle-free Maintenance
- Heavy-duty, High Performance Motor with Integrated Automatic Thermal Overload Protector for years of Operation
- High quality Noryl Impeller has Wide Openings to prevent Clogging by Leaves and Debris
- Durable, Corrosion-Proof Housing for years of dependable service and All-Weather Performance
- Heat-Resistant, Double-Sized Seal for long-lasting efficiency
- Energy-Efficient, Protected Rear Mounted Switch
- Integral Drain Plug for easy Winterization of Pump
- Horse Power: 1 HP
- Voltage: 115V
- Pipe Size: 1-1/2"
- Motor Length: 11-3/8"
- Pump Dimensions: 21-1/2"L x 11-5/8"H
- Pump Output (GPM) / Total Resistance to Flow (Feet of Head): 86GPM/10ft.; 86GPM/20ft.; 75GPM/30ft.; 58GPM/40ft.; 27GPM/50ft.
- Cord Size: 6'
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.