- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3153 HTI AC/DC Automatic Insulation Withstanding Meter
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Insulation / Earth TesterView all items in this category
Hioki 3153 Automatic Insulation Withstanding Tester is used to measure safety standards. This high technology instrument is designed for insulation resistance and voltage withstand testing of electrical devices and components according to various safety standards. A multitude of automation and labor-saving features are provided to ensure effective testing for a wide variety of requirements and test conditions. Features programable testing and full remote control.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Insulation and AC/DC continuous voltage withstand testing
- Safety standards compliance testing
- Stores up to 10 sets of test conditions (10 each for insulation and voltage withstand)
- Zero-V Switching (voltage withstand testing)
- Electrical Discharge function (DC voltage withstand, insulation testing)
- Automated testing support
- Interlock Protect function
- Remote controllable
- Basic Specifications (Withstanding test section):
- Testing voltage: 0.2 kV to 5.00 kV AC, 500VA (maximum 30 minutes), 0.2 kV to 5.00 kV DC, 50VA (continuance)
- Voltage setting method: Digital setting
- Waveform: Same as the power supply waveform
- Frequency: Same as the power supply frequency
- Measurement range: Current: 0.01 to 100.0 mA, ±(2 % f.s. +5 dgt.) 10 mA/100 mA AC (Average value rectified, effective value display)Basic specifications (Insulation test section):
- Testing voltage 50 V to 1000 V DC
- Measurement range 0.1 m-ohm to 9999 m-ohm, 4 rangesBasic specifications (General):
- Judgment function: Contents: UPPER-FAIL / PASS / LOWER-FAIL (Digital setting window comparator method)
- Timer section: Setting range: 0.3 to 999 seconds
- Interfaces: EXT I/O, EXT SW, RS-232C, GP-IB
- Display: Fluorescent tube display (digital), Analog meter
- Monitor function: Output voltage, detection current
- Power supply: 100 V to 120 V AC / 200 to240 V AC, (50/60 Hz), 1000 VA max.
- Dimensions, mass: 320 mm(12.60 in)W 155 mm(6.10 in)H 480 mm(18.90 in)D, 18 kg (634.9 oz)
- Accessories: H.V. TEST LEAD 9615 (high voltage side and return, 1 each), Power cord (1), spare fuse (1)Additional Specifications:
Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.