- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3197-01/1000 PRO FMI/HTI Power Quality Analyzer Kit - 1000A
The Hioki Power Quality Meter Kit features a PQA or power quality analyzer (#3197), voltage cables (#9438-05), three 1000A CT or current transformer clamps (#9669), PC software for computer-readable results (#9624-50), USB cable and USB communicator/viewer software, AC adapter, rechargable battery pack, and hard carrying case with foam padding for protection, easy storage, and portability.Comparable to Fluke Model Number: 1735.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- 1P2W to 3P4W Power analysis
- Vector multimeter allows viewing of wire map and vectors in same window
- Quickset menu allow you to only have to select your circuit and sensor, all other settings are automatic
- Transfer data via USB and view using 9624-50 software
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement lines: Single-phase/two-wires, Single-phase/three-wires, Three-phase/three-wires, Three-phase/four-wires
- Measurement line frequency: Auto-detect (50Hz/60Hz)
- Voltage range: 600.0V AC
- Current ranges: Manually switch-able from 2 range sets according to Clamp sensor
- 500.0mA / 5.000A/ 50.00A / 10.00A / 100.0A / 500.0A / 1.000kA / 5.000 kA
- Measurement items: Impulsive voltage quality : Transient overvoltage (Impulse), RMS voltage quality : Voltage swell, Voltage dips, Voltage interruption, Power quality : Frequency, Voltage, Current, Current peak, Active/Reactive/Apparent power, Power factor (displaced power factor), Three phase quality : Voltage unbalance ratio, Current unbalance ratio, Harmonic quality (Up to 50th order) : Harmonic voltage, Harmonic current, Harmonic power, Harmonic voltage/current phase angle, Total harmonic voltage distortion, Total harmonic current distortion (THD-F, THD-R)
- Interval settings: AUTO / 1 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 30 / 60 minutes
- Maximum record-able period: 125 Days with internal non-volatile memory of 4MB-stored data will not be deleted upon power OFF; partition memory into 4 segments for maximum 31 days of recording each
- Internal memory: 4 MB
- PC Interface: USB Ver.2.0
- Power supply: 9418-15 AC ADAPTER or 9459 BATTERY PACK
- Dimensions, mass: 128W 246 H 63 D mm, 1.2 kg with battery pack
- Included Accessories: Voltage cords 9438-05 (1set), BATTERY PACK 9459 (1), AC ADAPTER 9418-15 (1), USB Cable (1), Basic PC Software CD-R (1), Carrying Case (1), Strap (1)Additional Specifications:
Limited two year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.