- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3280-20 FMI Digital Clamp On Meter For AC Only - True RMS
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
A true RMS Tester, the Field Measuring Instrument Hioki 3280-20 RMS Hand Held Clamp On Tester features an ingenious independent-opening double-lever design and slim, compact body. With an AC current range of 42.00A to 1000A AC, this field measurement instrument is useful for a wide range of applications. It contains no metal (iron core) exposure, providing enhanced safety. The clamp aperture is 33 mm in diameter and the slim design of the body allows easy clamping even for narrow conductors.Comparable to Fluke Model: 334
- Easy operation - True RMS
- 1000 A rms, clamp aperture: 1.30 in (33mm) diameter
- Light 3.5 oz (100g), and Slim 0.63 in (16mm)
- Independent-opening double-lever design
- Slim body design, allows easy clamping even for narrow conductors
- No metal (iron core) exposure, ensuring enhanced safety
- Basic Specifications:
- AC Current range: 42.00 to 1000 A AC, 3 ranges (±1.5 % rdg. ±5 dgt. at 50 or 60Hz), Effective value rectifier
- AC Voltage range: 4.200 to 600 V AC, 4 ranges (±2.3 % rdg. ±8 dgt. at 50 or 60Hz), Effective value rectifier
- DC Voltage range: 420.0 mV to 600 V DC, 5 ranges (±1.3 % rdg. ±4 dgt.)
- Other functions: Resistance: 420.0 to 42.00 M-ohm, 6 ranges, Accuracy: ±2.0 % rdg. ±4 dgt. (at 420 to 420 k-ohm range), Continuity: 420.0 ohm (Buzzer sounds at approx. 50 ohm or less)
- Analog output: None
- Frequency characteristics (at AC current / voltage): AC current: 40 to 1 kHz, AC voltage: 50 to 500 Hz
- Display section Digital / LCD, maximum 4199 dgt.
- Sampling rate: 2.5 times/sec or 1 times/3 sec
- Crest factor (RMS): 2.5
- Max. circuit voltage: 600 V AC rms (insulated wire)
- Power supply: CR2032 (3 VDC) 1, Continuous use 50 hours
- Core jaw diameter: Ø 33 mm(1.30 in)
- Dimensions, mass: 57 mm(2.24 in)W 175 mm(6.89 in)H 16 mm(0.63 in)D, 100 g (22.44 oz)
- Included Accessories: TEST LEAD 9208 (1), CARRYING CASE 9398 (1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.