- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3454-11 FMI Digital Megohm Meter with Probes - Insulation Resistance
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki IR4056-20View this item
Hioki 3454-11 Digital Megohm HiTester is an insulation resistance tester combined with continuity function, making it a revolutionary buy at a low price. The ingeniously designed unit features an easy to read digital display, auto-discharge, live-wire warning, safety system for high voltage measurement, test probe (Hioki #9294), and sliding cover for easy storage. With an AC voltage range of 0 to 750V, the unit is useful for maintenance of electrical equipment and a wide range of applications.Comparable to Fluke Model: 1520.
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Live-wire warning
- Safety system for high voltage measurement
- Sliding cover
- Basic Specifications:
- 250 V DC (testing voltage), 4.000 MΩ to 500 MΩ (measurement range), Accuracy at first effective range ±3 %rdg. ±4 dgt. at 0.200 to 50.0 MΩ
- 500 V DC (testing voltage), 4.000 MΩ to 500 MΩ (measurement range), Accuracy at first effective range ±3 %rdg. ±4 dgt. at 0.200 to 50.0 MΩ
- 1000 V DC (testing voltage), 4.000 MΩ to 4000 MΩ (measurement range), Accuracy at first effective range ±3 %rdg. ±4 dgt. at 0.200 to 200.0 MΩ
- Low resistance (continuity): 40.00 ohm to 4.000 MΩ, Short circuit current: 200 mA, Open terminal voltage: 4 to 6 V
- AC voltage range: 0 to 750 V (50 / 60 Hz) ± 3 % rdg. ± 6 dgt., Input impedance : 100 k-ohm
- Power supply: R6P(AA) manganese batteries 4 or LR6(AA)alkaline batteries 4
- Dimensions, mass: 175 mm(6.9 in)W 148 mm(5.9 in)H 56 mm(2.3 in)D, 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Accessories: TEST PROB 9294 (for 3454-11/ 3454-10), TEST PROBE 9289 (for 3454-51), Strap band (1)Additional Specifications:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.