- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3541 HTI DC Milliohm Resistance Meter with RS-232C and GP-IB Interface
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki 3540-01View this item
Along with capabilities for fast, precise measurements over a broad resistance range, Hioki 3541 also provides functions for temperature correction, comparator and data I/O. This high technology instrument employs a four-terminal measurement method, this instrument is particularly suitable for measuring the resistance of motor and transformer windings, relay/switch and connector contacts, PCB patterns, chip inductor DC resistance and in shipping inspection tests.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Wide Measurement Range: 0.1 Ω(20 mΩ range) to 110.000 MΩ
- High Speed & High Precision Measurements: As fast as 0.6 ms with 70 ppm precision (in the 2 kΩ to 110 kΩ range)
- Two Types of Temperature Correction: Correction by Pt sensor or infrared thermometer
- Equipped with EXT I/O, GP-IB and RS-232C interfaces: Easily integrates into automated production lines
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement: Four-terminal resistance measurement 0.1µΩ(20 mΩ range) to 110.000 MΩ, Low power four-terminal resistance measurement 10µΩ(2 Ω range) to 2.00000 kΩ, Temperature measurement (Pt) -10.0 to 99.9°C
- Temperature measurement (analog): 0 to 2V
- Accuracy (SLOW2): ±0.007% rdg. ±0.0015% f.s. (2k/20kΩ); During Low-Power: ±0.011% rdg. ±0.01% f.s. (2 to 2kΩ)
- Functions: Temperature correction, temperature conversion, self calibration, measurement fault detection, overflow detection, offset voltage compensation, average, statistical calculation, key lock, save/load, comparator, BIN measurement
- Interface: GP-IB, RS-232C, EXT-I/O
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V, AC 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions, mass: Approx. 215 mm(8.46 in)W 80 mm (3.15 in)H 295 mm(11.61 in)D, 2.6 kg(91.7 oz)
- Accessories: CLIP TYPE LEAD 9287 (1), TEMPERATURE PROBE 9451 (1), Power Cord(1), EXT I/O Male Connector(1)Additional Specifications:
Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.