- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3560 HTI AC Milliohm Digital Multimeter - Low Resistance Tester
The Hioki 3560 is a high technology instrument, contact resistance meter complete with comparator function and external interface utilizes the principles of the AC 4-terminal method that gives priority to line use and allows measurement offering high speed, high accuracy and high resolution. External output terminal, external control terminal and RS-232C interface are standard features. GP-IB interface and printer interface are optionally available. The instrument also features an Ω and V mode that offers simultaneous measurement and comparison of battery internal resistance and open-circuit voltage, making it highly suitable for battery inspection lines as one unit can act as both a low-resistance meter and DMM.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Fast response time approximately 84 ms (60 Hz)
- Low-power resistance measurement
- Battery measurement
- High-resolution measuring (1 mΩ in the 30 mΩ range)
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement ranges and Accuracy: 30 mΩ to 3 k-Ohm, 6 ranges, ±0.5 % rdg. ±8 dgt. (all ranges)- In the case of MEDIUM: Add 3 dgt. to the above dgt. error- In the case of FAST: ±0.5 % rdg. ±8 dgt. (30 mΩ), ±0.5 % rdg. ±6 dgt. (other ranges); However, in the case of FAST, the display counter decreases 4 digits in all ranges
- Measurement current: 7.4 mA (30 mΩ range) to 1.5 µA (3 k-Ohm range)
- Max. applied measurement voltage: 60 V DC (AC input is not possible)
- Sampling speed: 50 times/s (FAST) to 1.56 times/s (SLOW) at 50 Hz mode, 60 times/s (FAST) to 1.88 times/s (SLOW) at 60 Hz mode
- Display: 31,000 full digits (resistance), 50,000 full digits (voltage), Fluorescent tube
- Measurement method: 1 kHz AC four-terminal measurement
- Open-circuit terminal voltage: 20 mV peak max. (30 mΩ to 3 k-Ohm all ranges)
- Comparator functions: Setting: Upper and lower limit, Up to 30 tables Output: 3 levels (Hi, In, Lo) or (Pass, Fail), Open-collector, display, beep sound
- Interface: RS-232C (standard), GP-IB or External printer (optional)
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions, mass: 215 mm(8.46 in)W 80 mm(3.15 in)H 320 mm(12.6 in)D, 2.1 kg (74.1 oz)
- Accessories: CLIP-TYPE LEAD 9287 (1), Power cord(1)
Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.