- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3561 HTI AC Milliohm Battery Tester Meter
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Voltage DetectorsView all items in this category
Hioki 3561 Battery HiTester is a low-resistance meter employing the four terminal AC method to measure the internal resistance (IR) of small secondary batteries while measuring battery voltage at the same time. Performance capabilities have been greatly enhanced by increasing measurement speed tenfold to 10 ms (measuring resistance and voltage simultaneously), and increasing voltage measurement accuracy nearly fivefold to 0.01% rdg. The high-resolution 0.01 mΩ (in the 300 mΩ range) and 0.1 mV capabilities are ideally suited to production line battery testing. The many built-in features include comparator and statistical calculation functions and a variety of interfaces, making this high technology instrument suitable for a wide range of applications including quality and process control such as in high-speed automated assembly lines.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.Measurement time = sampling time + response time.
- The Perfect Battery Tester for the Production Line
- High speed and reliable battery inspection
- High precision accuracy
- Choice of PC interfaces for full remote operation
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement ranges and Accuracy: 300 m-Ohm to 3 Ohm, 2 ranges, ±0.5 % rdg. ±5 dgt. 20 V, ±0.01 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (Input imperdance 1m-ohm)
- Measurement current: 10 mA (300 m-Ohm range) to 1 mA (3 -Ohm range)
- Max. applied measurement voltage: ±22 V DC rated input voltage ±70 V DC maximum rated voltage above ground
- Sampling speed: Four steps: 7 ms(Extra-FAST), 23 ms(FAST), 83/69 ms(Medium), 258/251 ms(Slow)
- Displays: 31,000 full digits (resistance), 19.9999 full digits (voltage), Fluorescent tube
- Measurement method: Four-terminal AC (1kHz) method
- Comparator functions:- Setting: Upper and lower limit- Output: 3 levels (Hi, In, Lo) or (Pass, Fail), Open-collector, Display, Dual audible indicator
- Panel save/load: Up to 126 configuration settings
- Other functions: Over-range display, measurement error detection Self-calibration, dual comparators, key-lock
- Interface: External I/O, RS-232C , Printer(RS-232C), GP-IB(3561-01) PC Software Freeware: BATTERY HiTESTER 3561 Data Capture Software and BATTERY HiTESTER 3561 BIN Measurement Software
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions, mass: 215 mmW 80 mmH 295 mmD, 2.4 kg
- Accessories Power cord(1)Additional Specifications:
Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.