- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3632-20 FMI Humidity/Temperature Data Logger
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hioki 3633-20View this item
The Hioki 3632-20 FMI Temperature Logger collects and displays temperature and humidity data. Completely waterproof, this highly efficient field measuring instrument has a non-volatile memory that preserves collected data even when the battery is depleted. This data logger is able to measure temperatures ranging from -20.C to 70.C when using the internal temperature sensor. With combination software (Hioki model #3912-20), up to 16,000 measurement data (including the recording time, interval, start, end, method, and comments) can be colleccted and stored. Unit comes with two alkaline cell batteries for added convenience.
- The 3632 is completely waterproof (The unit is not designed for continuous immersion)
- Up to 16,000 measurement data can be collected with the optional 3911-20 for processing by PC
- Special software bundled with the 3911-20 enables storing of the recording time, interval, start, end, method and comments in the instruments memory
- Non-volatile memory preserves collected data even when the battery is depleted
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement items: Temperature (internal sensor only)
- Input channels: 1 channel
- Measurement range: -20.0 °C to 70.0 °C (when using the internal temperature sensor)
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C (at 0.0 to 35.0 °C), or other
- Data memory: 16000 data (60 minutes interval, total 667 days)
- Recording interval: 2 to 30 seconds, 1 to 60 minutes, 14 settings
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V, LR03 (AAA) alkaline dry cell batteries, lifetime approx. 2 years (recording interval 1 minute)
- Dimensions, mass: 57 mm(2.24 in)W 74 mm(2.91 in)H 19.5 mm(0.77 in)D, 70 g (2.5 oz)
- Accessories: LR03 alkaline dry cell batteries (2)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.