- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 8205-10 FMI Micro HiCorder - One Channel Recording
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
RecordersView all items in this category
Print your results with the Hioki 8205-10 Micro HiCorder, a recorder made for power fault line monitoring. A true RMS voltage and current recorder, the unit also features multimeter operability. Other features include direct current measurement up to 1000A, LCD level meter, rain-resistant recording paper, a sampling rate of 100 samples per second with selectable chart speeds, and one channel for recording AC/DC voltage or AC current. With an AC/DC voltage measurement range of .1 to 500V and AC current range of 10 to 1000A (with optional clamp on sensors), this field measuring instrument is suitable for a wide range of uses. One roll of recording paper, a roll paper holder, power cord, connection cord, and carrying case are included for added convenience.
- Direct current measurement of up to 1000A
- Fast LCD level meter vs. a stylus to quickly display the measured level
- True RMS rectification system to accurately read distorted waveforms
- Sampling rate of 100 samples/second with selectable chart speedsThe 8205-10 has one channel for recording either AC/DC voltage or AC current
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement ranges: DC /AC Voltage: 0.1 V to 500 V f.s. 12 ranges
- AC Current: 10 A to 100 A AC 4 ranges (with optional CLAMP ON SENSOR 9650), 10 A to 500 A AC 6 ranges (with optional CLAMP ON SENSOR 9651), 10 A to 1000 A AC 7 ranges (with optional CLAMP ON SENSOR 9668)
- Sampling period: 10 ms
- Frequency characteristic: AC/DC voltage range:+0.5 dB to -3 dB from 20 Hz to 30 kHz
- AC current range: Frequency characteristic is determind by the clamp sensor
- Paper feed speed: 20 cm/minute to 2 cm/hour, 5 ranges
- Number of input channels: 1 channel AC or DC voltage, or 1 channel AC current (Simultaneous recording not available, one channel may be either type, input is voltage isolated)
- Accuracy: Voltage: ±2 % f.s. (ACV/45 Hz to 66 Hz)
- Current: ±3.53 % f.s. (used with CLAMP ON SENSOR 9651 / option, AC 500 A range)
- Power supply: 100 to 240 V AC (50/60 Hz) or 9.5 to 14 V DC, 2 way
- Dimensions, mass: 250 mm(9.4 in)W 122 mm(4.8 in)H 93.5 mm(3.66 in)D, 1.2 kg (42.33 oz)
- Accessories: Recording paper 9235 (1 roll), roll paper holder (2), Power cord (1), CONNECTION CORD 9257 (1), CARRYING CASE 9344 (1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.