- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
InSinkErator PRO 750 Garbage Disposal, 3/4 HP Evolution Pro Essential
The InSinkErator PRO 750 Garbage Disposal, 3/4 HP Evolution Pro Essential Household Food Waste Garbage makes for the right choice when replacing your existing unit or when designing your new kitchen. Great for sink areas with restricted cabinet space; all while providing an exceptional multigrind performance, handles more volume and with 40% less noise.
With an InSinkErator 3/4 HP food waste disposer virtually anything can be disposed: from chicken bones, fruit rinds, coffee grounds and more can go right in the sink where they're virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system or septic tank. Includes a three foot, UL Listed cord, strain relief clamp, wire connectors and installation instructions. Once installed, the disposer plugs directly into a standard wall outlet.
What's even better about the InSinkErator line than most is with its "We Come To You In-Home Service" warranty, meaning authorized service agents will handle your service problems at your convenience in your home while under warranty. Check warranty information for more details.
InSinkErator may make improvements and/or changes in the specifications at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or obligation and further reserves the right to change or discontinue models.
- SoundSeal® technology delivers quieter performance so you can hold a conversation with elevated voices in the same room
- MultiGrind® technology delivers 2 stages of grind vs. 1 stage in standard disposer
- Includes sound-reducing Quiet Collar® Sink Baffle containing antimicrobial material
- SoundSeal Plus Anti-Vibration Mount® Technology: Anti-Vibration Mount®, Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount™, Antimicrobial Quiet, Collar® Sink Baffle, SoundLimiter™ Insulation
- MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring®
- Type of Feed: Continuous
- On/Off Control: Wall Switch
- Motor: Single Phase
- HP: 3/4
- Reversing: Auto-Reverse Grind System® feature
- Volts: 120
- HZ: 60
- RPM: 1725
- Amp. (Avg. Load): 9.52
- Time Rating: Intermittent
- Lubrication: Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- Unit Finish: Black Enamel, Black
- Overall Height: 12-1/8"
- Grind Chamber Capacity: 34.6 oz.
- Motor Protection: Manual Reset Overload
- Average Water Usage: Approx. 1 Gallon Per Person Per Day
- Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWh Per Year
- Drain Connection: 1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
6-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty covers parts and labor
All InSinkErator models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means Insinkerator Comes To You whenever your InSinkErator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. To schedule a service call, just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. We'll provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. It's that simple. Insinkerator's We Come To You Service Warranty means they handle your service problems at your convenience in your home.
Service is provided through the Manufacturer and not of the distributor Westside Wholesale. Please refer to your product manual for more Warranty Information.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.