- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic IG2TM Two Line Indoor Phone Surge Suppressor
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Intermatic Telephone Line Surge Protection Devices are designed for low voltage metallic phone and data lines. The Protection Devices will protect equipment from the damaging effects of transient surges. Protection is also provided from unwanted current, also called sneak current due to power line problems or accidents. The components in the IG-T series have been carefully selected to minimize interference with the signal. The protection component is a three-element gas tube which guarantees continued balance between the Tip and Ring lines at all times. Accidental or sneak current is minimized by the use of a Positive Temperature Coefficient Resistor (PTCR) which is also called a Thermistor. The PTCR, often referred to as a resettable fuse, will reset and allow normal phone line operation once the abnormal current situation has been corrected.
- Telephone, Modem, DSL Internet
- Designed for Telephone Line Protection
- Very low impedance for high speed lines
- Balanced protection architecture
- Automatic resetting current protector
- Terminal block wiring connections
- UL497A Listed
- 5 year warranty & $10,000 Connected equipment warranty through the manufacturer
- Made in USA
- Location: Indoor, NEMA 1
- Lines: Up to 2
- Protection Modes
- Common Mode: Tip to Ground, Ring to Ground
- Transverse Mode: 350 VDC Impulse Breakdown 625 V
- Longitudinal Balance: TIA/EIA-IS-968
- Off-hook from 200 Hz to 4kHz: > 40 dB
- On-hook from 200 Hz to 1 kHz: > 60 dB
- On-hook from 1 kHz to 4 kHz: > 40 dB
- Insertion Loss: 100 Hz to 100 MHz: < 0.5 dB
- Voltage Compatibility: TIA/EIA-IS-968 ring voltage of 40
- 150 VAC
- 15 to 68 Hz: functional pass
- Limited five year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.