- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 6614 AquaLink RS 120V to 24V Sub Panel Power Center
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Pool Power CentersView all items in this category
About The Jandy 6614 AquaLink RS 120V to 24V Sub Panel Power Center
The Jandy 6614 AquaLink RS 120V to 24V Sub Panel Power Center features breaker mount plates and knockout GFCI. The Jandy 6614 AquaLink RS 120V to 24V Sub Panel Power Center is required for all AquaLink RS Control Center models, PDA All Button and OneTouch.
- Simple, Top-Down Installation
- 120/24 VAC AquaLink Transformer (Supply Input)
- Breaker Mount Plate for up to 100Amp Breakers (Sub Panel Only)
- G.F.C.I. Knockout (Sub Panel Only)
- Powder-Coated, Galvanized Steel Construction
- Grounding Bar for All Equipment
- Service and Time-Out Circuits for all Functions
- Easy to Access Dip Switches for Customization
- Add up to 3 Auxiliary Power Centers within 500 Feet of the Primary Power Center
- Add Breakers for any Circuit
- Add a Special Relay for 2-Speed Filter Pumps
- Add Special Relay for High or Low Voltage Light Dimming
- Add Surge Protection with an Extended 3 Year Warranty
- U.L., ETL, C.E. Listed
- Also Available in Standard
- Power Supply Voltage: 120 VAC
- Power Supply Hertz: 60Hz
- Power Supply Amperage: 3A (Use 14 AWG Wire Minimum)
- Contact Rating (High Voltage)Amperage: 25A
- Vacuum: 120 or 240 VAC
- Hertz: 60Hz
- Horse Power: 3Hp at 240 VAC, 1 1/2Hp at 120 VAC
- Contact Rating (Low Voltage)Amperage: 1A at 24 VAC
- Battery Type: 9V
- Battery Input: AC 120V/ 60Hz
- Battery Output: AC 24V/2.5A
- AquaLink RS units installed with Jandy Surge Protection Kits will be covered for 2 years, through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.