- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Kidde KF9722C Fire Extinguisher Cabinet, Surface Mount - 10 lb. (468042)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Kidde KF9722C is a surface mount fire extinguisher cabinet by Potter Roemer. This model is designed to be used with a standard 10 lb. dry chemical fire extinguisher. It features a simple front handle that breaks the front tempered glass which is safer than standard cabinet glass. This provides easy, safe access during emergency situations. This straightforward access makes this cabinet a great choice for high traffic locations.
This Kidde fire extinguisher cabinet offers a wide range of building placements. A surface mount allows it to be installed on practically any wall. Plus, it's made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel with a re-coatable finish that protects the cabinet and fire extinguisher even in outdoor applications.
- Compact design is ideal for use in apartments, condominiums and strip malls
- Accommodates a 10 lb. dry chemical fire extinguisher
- Made of heavy-duty galvanized steel for durability
- Sturdy surface resists chipping, peeling, and flaking
- Re-coatable finish is electrostatically applied and thermally fused for long life in outdoor applications
- Break Rite non-removable handle eliminates the need for a hammer or breaker bar
- Tempered glass for safety in an emergency
- Ordering Number: 468042
- Asembled Depth (in.): 7.5 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 23 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 6 in
- Color: White
- Commercial/Residential: Commercial
- Electrical Product Type: Home Security & Safety Accessory
- Exterior depth (in.): 7.5
- Exterior height (in.): 23
- Exterior width (in.): 6
- Hammer included: No
- Interior depth (in.): 7.5
- Interior height (in.): 23
- Interior width (in.): 6
- Material: Metal
- Maximum extinguisher size (lb.): 10
- Mounting type: Wall
- Product Depth (in.): 7.5
- Product Height (in.): 23
- Product Weight (lb.): 8.3 lb
- Product Width (in.): 6
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.